About Me

Recent graduate of Texas Tech University. I am now working for the "man" and hating it.

Thursday, January 14, 2010

It's Just Not Fair...


It's another normal day at work and I am trying my best to pass the time by doing anything at all other than my work. My day usually starts like this:


8:25 - roll in

8:29 - pray there are donuts in the breakroom

8:30 - curse b/c there are no donuts in the breakroom, only the same crappy coffee

8:31 - make a new pot of coffee b/c some jackass took the last of it, didn't start a new batch, and says, "good morning" as he walks out. dick.

8:45 - computer finally gets booted and I check the usual sites (yahoo finance, bloomberg, espn)

9:00 - time for round two on the coffee

9:15 - check e-mail

9:16 - get tired of checking e-mail and go back to browsing the web

9:17 - too much coffee, gotta pee

9:20 - google "jobs that are better than mine"


rest of the day - wish I was a waterslide tester

No comments: