About Me

Recent graduate of Texas Tech University. I am now working for the "man" and hating it.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year!


2010 is here. The end of a decade. The 2000's were a very important decade for me and I have been doing a lot of reflecting. It's crazy to think that in the last 10 years I graduated from high school, graduated from college, and got a job in the "real world." I don't think any other decade in my life will produce as much change as this one did. The difference between 14 and 24 is huge. Teen to adult. Puberty to professional. Soccer balls to electricity bills.


Anyway, I found a post in a blog that has a useful outline to conducting a plan for the upcoming year. Here it is:




I have been working on it for a few days now and have found it hugely beneficial. One of my goals is to improve my writing skills by writing on my blog at least once a month. So here it is, my first post of the New Year. Hopefully there will be more and they will be worth reading.

No comments: